June 18, 2016
I noticed many of you that are EM’s, Lector’s or who have children that are altar servers did not get assigned to the Mass I have listed as your preference, I have scheduled you for some of your first preference and some where you are EM’s, Lectors or your children are altar servers, so be sure to check all Mass schedules.
You will notice that we don’t have a lot of people for the 5 pm on Sunday, so I am asking that if for some reason you attend this Mass you jump in and help. Ushers are not having much success either.
Please let me know by August 1st your availability for September, October, November and December.
Please remember to:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to Mass (bring your smile and greet everyone as they enter the church.)
- Keep the small room door closed at all times.
- Please make sure that both side doors are covered, one person can handle the greeting in the vestibule if you are shorthanded.
- Remember that no bulletins are to be distributed until the Priest has left the sanctuary.
- After Mass walk through the Church to make sure no items are left in the pews and that the Church is ready for the next Liturgy. Lost and found items are now in the small room off the vestibule.
Thanks for all you do for St. Philip Neri Parish,